ABOUT THUNDERHANDS



About Me: "Wakiya" (Thunder)
I am a Tribal, Musician, Writer, Artist. I try to walk the path and have studied the tradition of the "Wisdom keepers" like Lame Deer, Fools Crow, Black Elk, and Rolling Thunder from the tribes of this region, and Lao Tzu, Buddha, Bodhidharma, Yeshua, and other enlightened ones from the many various tribes of the earth. I understand the worlds religions and belief systems, and realize the division this can cause by the lack of understanding the "real message" from the Masters. My intention, and life's prayer is to try to live in harmony with Grandmother Earth, Grandfather sky, (Nature) and "the spirit that moves in all things," and help in any way I can to build a bridge between all men and tribes so they can walk their path in a manner that will benefit themselves, the Earth and others. I open up, and ask Great Spirit, The creator, The Tao, The Universe, to work and direct healing and positive energy through me by different means, like the Flute, drums, Words, Prayer, and Touch. I try to be loving and accept others from the heart, and practice forgiveness. I honor all people, the winged one's, and four legged ones considering us all equal, not one being above another. I honor the bountiful Harvest from Mother earth in the form of plant life, water, air and herbs which sustain our oneness with her. I pray all tribes should re-unite as one, so we may protect the planet and live in harmony. Within you, without you.

Mitakuye Oyasin
( all my relations)
Wakiya

Thursday

HELP ME TO SPEAK / SEMINARS


HELP ME TO SPEAK / SEMINARS

Many of you on here have said they enjoyed my writings and thoughts that I post almost daily, and that you support my efforts. I sincerely thank you for that! With the release of my book "Listen to the wind speak from the Heart and the increased visibility I am receiving from that, I feel now is the time to hit the trail and speak publicly. You can help me do this. I am asking for you to go one step further and support my efforts with action. There are many ways you can help. Here's how!

1.) First and foremost Donate to the cause of spreading truth and the old ways by hitting the donate button on the right side bar! In order to get this old war horse on the road I need a little "seed money" to get the ball rolling.

2.) You can find out what venues, groups, radio stations etc., in your town are available or are open to these seminars I host.

3.) You can print out my press release on my website or available on request (to your e-mail) and pass it around to these venues.

4.) You can sign up for my mailing list (on my website) and ask others to join the list.

5.) You can spread the word by sharing this post with all your friends.

I don't like asking for anything, but some say I must do this. Some say what I have to speak on is important to the planet and mankind right now. So I'm asking from the Heart that you consider these options.
Don't waste your money donating to the politicians when you can help someone spread the truth not lies. Help me teach people shamanistic and other techniques to help them NOW!

As far as donations go, donate anything you think you can afford from $5 on up. I need about $1000 to get this rolling.
What will you receive for doing this? First and most important is the good feeling you get in your heart. However, I will keep a record of everyone who donates and at some point they will receive something from me in return. When I start to prosper it will allow me to give more. That's how it works! Having said that I have written enough good information on this site that a donation wouldn't be inappropriate anyway. I am not making money at this point. I'm not even breaking even.

To close I want to say that all Wisdom Keepers should be supported in some way. In all humbleness
I can say I consider myself to be in that category!

-Many Blessings Thunderhands

THE DONATE BUTTON, THE MAILING LIST, AND THE PRESS KIT CAN ALL BE FOUND AT THE WEBSITE ON THE RIGHT SIDEBAR ON THIS WEBSITE! YOU CAN DO IT ALL AT ONCE.
BLESSINGS THUNDERHANDS

For Books and CD's
http://www.spiritofcrazyhorse.com/

The Story Teller


No comments: